- 4 chicken breast - diced up into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch of broccoli (or 10 oz frozen chopped) - diced up into bite sized pieces
- 5 to 10 garlic cloves - minced or pressedbasil & oregno - to taste (aprox. 1/2 tps each)
- 1/2 & 1/2 - 1 med carton
- 4 large ripe tomatoes1 10oz pack of small shell pastaolive oilgrated parmesan cheese - to taste
- Start water boiling for pasta and add pasta when boiling, cook untildone and then drain.
- Cook broccoli (I steam fresh - or follow frozen package directions)
- Brown chicken pieces in olive oil, add tomatoes and garlic, simmer forapprox 3 minutes, add basil and oregeno, simmer again for 2 to 3 minutes.Add 1/2 & 1/2 simmer again for 3 to 7 minutes, add pasta and parmesancheese, stir well and serve.
Its great served with french or garlic bread and a salad.