- If stale bread or fresh bread soft enough, it can be corrected. Prepare a pot in which to place the entire roll of bread. Put the bottom of a clean wooden or clay stand, pour in a little pot of water, then put back the bread, it does not touch the water, be sure to cover with a lid and place for 3-5 minutes on low heat. In the process of heating the water will evaporate and steam refresh bread, make it soft and warm.
- Flour should be stored in a cool, well-ventilated place. About once a month it should sift and aerate. Wet basement becomes stale flour, and if stored in a warm place too gorknet and gets an unpleasant odor.
- To the flour and rice not start worms and weevils, you need to put in them intact garlic clove.
- Flour moisture gives the feeling of cold, when you dip your hand in it. This meal should be eaten in the first place, because it does not last.
- Dough will turn soft and airy, if you add to it the cooled potatoes, grated on a fine grater (2-3 potatoes 1 kg of flour).
- Before mixing the flour dough several times to sift. By sieving the flour absorbs more air, so the dough is fluffy and tender.
- If the dough is put a lot of fat cakes are obtained vague, hard crumb.
- Before you put the yeast in the dough, you need to separate them in a small amount of warm water or milk with sugar and flour.
- Prezhle you put baking soda in the batter, it should dissolve in vinegar flavor soda then you will not feel in the pie.
- If the dough for pancakes come, it can not interfere.
- Pancakes will taste better if you add to the dough whipped protein.
- Shaving brushes for greasing pans for baking pancakes can serve cut in half and mounted on the fork potato.
- Not to lubricate the pan during baking pancakes, you need to prepare the dough pour a little vegetable oil and mix (one tablespoon oil 2 kg test).
- Dough, kneaded for Table margarine, long stale. Knead the dough is rolled out good bottle filled with cold water.
- Dough will not stick to your hands, if palm oil vegetable oil.
- It is easy to roll out thin dough, rolling pin if the wrap clean linen cloth. If the dough is too wet, you need to put on it a sheet of parchment and roll right through the paper.
- To thin dough pass on to the pan, sprinkle the dough with flour to and screw on the rolling pin.
- Do not lubricate the edge egg puff pastry - when they harden and baking the dough will not rise.
- Nedosolennoe dough can sunflower, if poured into a salt dissolved in a little water or milk and mix thoroughly Move.
- To cake turned bright yellow, you need to rub the yolks with a pinch of salt and put in 8-10 hours in a cool place.
- The dough is no longer fit, you need to cover it well with water-dampened paper.
- Pies get more fragrant, if fry them in the vegetable and ghee (1 kg of vegetable oil 300 g melted).
- That dough is not saturated with fat, they should fry over high heat, add the oil a little vinegar.
- To check if there is enough oil warmed up for preparation of pies, you need to pour it on top 2-3 drops of water. If the water evaporates from the surface, oil is ready. If the drops will go to the bottom, lower in fat cakes are not.
- The fat in the preparation of pies not foamed, add to it a pinch of dry salt.
- Before you put the cake in the oven, you need to let him go for 15-20 minutes, then lubricate the egg white.
- When dough sheeting should not pour a lot of flour.
- Test better propechetsya, if around the cake from the pan leaving voids.
- When baking air biscuits (meringue) on baking a must to put a sheet of plain paper.
- When kneading need milk or water to pour a little, thin stream while stirring. Then the dough is no lumps.
- Baked cake can not be easily removed from the mold, you need to give it a little cool. But you can not leave for a long time and the pan - this cake is moist and smells like iron.
- If you cook the cake stuck to the opposite, to hold the pan over steam or wrap it up for a few minutes with a damp towel.
- Pie is not the foothills, if by putting the pan with the dough sheet filled up on it with coarse salt.
- If the cake in the oven starts to burn on the one hand, you need to put a baking dish with water.
- The cake turned out delicious, the first 15 minutes, do not open the oven.
- The top and bottom crust with a baked pie was soft, you need to put it on a soft cloth and cover it tightly at the top. If the pie crust with much withered, it is necessary to put it on a cloth, and the top cover is dry.
- To find out whether the cake is ready, you need to stick to it a wooden stick. If the stick turns dry - cake is ready.
- Baking quality products can be identified by its weight: the easier, the better baked.
- To cut a hot cake, it is necessary to hold the knife previously in hot water and quickly dry.
- Hot dough should be filled with cold syrup, cooled down - hot.
- If you need to prepare the dough with raisins, sultanas rinse in hot water and sprinkle with flour, then raisins evenly distributed in the dough.
- Pastry can not knead too long, otherwise it will become thick and hard.
- Biscuit dough to knead quickly and bake immediately, otherwise it evaporate from the air bubbles and cake loses flavor and tenderness.
- If you cook biscuits or biscuit with lard, add a little lemon juice.
- If cookies burnt, should cool it, and then spend some time on it a fine grater and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Bake the cake to a moderate heat in a preheated oven.
- After pypechki can not make a cake in the cold because of the sudden change of temperature it can settle.
- To cake decorated with fruit, not softened, it is necessary to grease it before baking egg white.
- In the cream from the milk, starch and cocoa to add a little grated orange peel and pour a few drops of orange essence. This will give the cream a pleasant smell.
- Butter will easily whipped if you first cut it into pieces, put in a bowl, submerged in hot water, and keep until tender.
- Whisk well to cream, to add to her own white and cool in the water dish in which it is located.
- If the jam for pies watery, add to it 2-3 tablespoons of crushed crackers or corn flakes.
- Iron sheets on which the pastry is baked, it is best to wet with water, not oil.
- Keep away the white and brown bread, because white is losing its taste.
- Bread for a long time to keep the taste and pleasant smell, if you keep it in an enamel saucepan, pour in the bottom of which is a little vanilla, and on top of the bed a plastic circle.
- Long stale bread, if the pan (or a box), where it is stored, put an apple, a piece of raw peeled potatoes and a little salt.
- Pies to drying out, they are best stored in a clay pot, covered with a cloth, or in a plastic bag.
- To cut thin slices of fresh bread, you need to heat the knife, dip it in boiling water for a minute. You can also cut the crumbly cake.
- To refresh dried up biscuits or cookies, we have to put them on a baking sheet and sprinkle with water, or drop a second in the milk, then place the pan on a large bowl of water and put in a few minutes in the oven. Under the influence of a couple of products will be as fresh. You can dip the biscuits in milk and place in a slightly warmed oven.
- To refresh dry bread, we must wrap it in a wet paper and put it on for 10-15 minutes in the oven.
- The cake will not dry in the box, if put together with him an apple.
- The yeast is not spoiled, should be stored at a temperature of not more than 3 - 4 °. You can also crumble the yeast - dry and place in a sealed glass jar in a dark place.
- If the yeast is put into the flour or table salt, they persist longer. For a long time, the yeast can be stored in the refrigerator freezer.
Home » Posts filed under Cooking Tips
- Beef stroganoff is delicious, if you add a soaked dried mushrooms, cut into wedges.
- Brains before breading should hold in cold water, then release of the film and put in another pan with cold water, add a little vinegar and salt, spices for the soup and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Ready brains to cool in the water, which were cooked.
- Liver before use is recommended to put an hour in cold water, then squeeze out the blood, remove the tape covering her and remove the bile ducts.
- To beef liver has become more soft and tender, before roasting to keep her a little of the milk.
- Kidney before cooking to soak in cold water, cut in half.
- Beef kidneys must first boil, then rinse in cold water. Veal, lamb and pork kidneys previously scalded with boiling water.
- Sausages to not burst during cooking, before dropped into boiling water in a few places to prick them with a needle. You can also cook them for a couple. To do this, fill a pot halfway with water, boil it, then put the pan on top of cross kitchen spoon (preferably wooden), and the sausages are hung so that they were a couple, but do not touch the water. After 4-5 minutes of hot dogs are ready.
- If sausage bad peel, you need to lower it for half a minute in cold water, and pour over boiling water better.
- If the jelly is not separated from the form, have to wrap it with a towel soaked in hot water.
- To get flour gravy without lumps, it is necessary to plant the flour in salted water.
- If the sauce is too salty, you need to put it in a few seconds on a sugar cube.
- All spices should be put in the food before the end of cooking.
- To give the meat or fish with fried golden crisp, you must first grease their eggs and then downed break in crumbs.
- Dishes, cooked in a pressure cooker, especially if they are cooked with mustard, sour cream, tomatoes or cabbage, can not be left in the pan-should immediately pass them in an enamel or glass container.
- Pis z, the rest the next day, before eating should always be brought to the boil and carefully fried.
- You can not store canned food in open cans - they should immediately shift into a glass or enamel bowl.
- If it is necessary to check whether fresh canned, you press your finger on the bottom of the banks so that the sheet was formed dent. If after a while begins to straighten a dent, then canned food spoiled.
- Meat for aspic jelly or need a good soak and rinse, then give a clear jelly and more delicious - otherwise dull and without significant meat flavor.
- The meat should be washed in water at room temperature, but leave him to it, it is impossible.
- Meat, which is not subject to immediate preparation, should not be washed, Yuk in this case it goes bad quickly.
- To thaw frozen meat, you need to rinse it with cold water, then put into a clean bowl and cover with lid.
- To keep ground meat more than a day, you need to wrap it in a clean cloth dampened with a mixture of water and vinegar (in equal proportions), and hanging in the draft.
- The meat can be stored for long periods without refrigeration, shifting his nettle leaves and wrapped in a damp towel.
- Washed and soaked in lemon juice will be fresh meat, even on hot days.
- To a day or two to keep the meat from spoiling, you fill it with raw milk and pour over boiling water with a little salt and keep in a cool place.
- Fried in a little oil and lightly salted meat can remain fresh for several days.
- The meat will remain fresh for several days, if wipe it dry, then lubricate with melted fresh lard, wrap parchment paper and hang it in a cool place.
- If meat is rubbed with salt or sugar, it will remain fresh for a long time.
- Long the meat is fresh, if you pour it to remove sour milk. By the end of the day drain the milk and pour another. In the days to pour every day.
- Smoked meat (ham, bacon, brisket, sausage, etc.) are best stored in a dry ventilated place at a temperature of 4 to 8 ° Celsius.
- Chopped cooked ham should be stored (even for a few hours) in a cool, dark place, well wrapped in cellophane.
- To fat long port, need for salting bacon when cool, rub it with salt, pepper, fresh bay leaf. At the bottom of the barrel to put 3.4-washed stone. They are in two rows to lay down a piece of bacon skin side down, so fill in all the dishes. Prepared in this way fat is not yellow, no slime and odor.
- Keep the bird is best in a dark metal pan, pre-gut, washing and dry.
- Birds need to thaw slowly, with an average temperature below 18 °. You can not thaw it in water, as in the loss of taste and nutritional quality of meat.
- If raw meat with salt, it will provide the juice. The meat during cooking will dry hard. Therefore, if there is no neobhedimosti long to keep fresh meat, salt it must be immediately before putting in the pan, add salt and ground meat only when stirred to beef cuts.
- Save the liver during the day can be in cold water.
- Corned beef soaked in cold water at a temperature of +12 ° (for 1 kg of beef to 3-4 liters of water).
- To know whether meat benign, we must press on it with your finger. If the dent formed quickly equalized, then meat benign. On a section of benign meat should be dry.
- Good meat is red fire pink lamb - crimson hue, fat in hand does not stick.
- Fat young animal-white, sometimes pink, old - yellow.
- If the meat has a bad odor, it is necessary for him to put in the cooking pot 1.2 wood coals. You can also chop the meat pieces pa, wash in cold water, put in a pot with charcoal and cover with cold water to cover meat it. After 2-3 hours remove the coal, and the meat cook in the same water.
- Animal meat can be eaten just a day after the slaughter.
- The meat of hares and rabbits were tasty, desperately needed after the carcass put in a cool place for 1-2 days, and before the pre-cooked meat marinate.
- Beef cooked faster if its pre-recapture wooden hammer or hoe and add water 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Mince for meatballs or chopped steaks can not be stored for a long time, even in the refrigerator. Due to salt the meat becomes reddish and fried chops or steak are obtained hard, tasteless, unappetizing to look at.
- Grilled meat, poultry, fish and meat patties are ready, if punctured with a fork or a spoon push they imply clear juice.
- Meat will be juicier if you boil it in large pieces. The meat should be cut pas wet board, as dry wood absorbs some of his juice.
- The soup was tasty, washed beef should be dropped in a pot of cold water, causing meat juices boil and become less juicy beef and broth stronger. If beef dipped in boiling water, fat will be less strong, and juicy beef.
- When roasting meat portions, do not cover bowl with a lid, so the steam does not escape, and settle on the meat and gives it a bad taste.
- Boiled beef, ham, chicken should be removed from the broth just before use, otherwise the meat will be dry and less tasty.
- The meat retains juiciness, flavor and vitamins, it should simmer in a pan with a tight lid closed, occasionally pouring a little water.
- To cooked meat was juicy, it should be left up to the filing of the table in its own broth in a saucepan with the lid closed.
- In processing the meat can not be too long to beat his hoe, as this broken meat tissue and follows nutritious juice.
- Grilled meat is tasty and soft if for an hour before cooking it with mustard oil.
- The surface of the meat that was roasting in the oven, is a more fragile, and the meat juicier if you fry to water it from time to time with water and rub with a slice of lemon.
- Roasted or boiled meat will be more tender, if during cooking sprinkle it with a small amount of brandy.
- If, before frying, sprinkle the meat with powdered sugar, it formed tasty fried crust.
- To roast pork was tasty and toasty, you must first make a sharp knife several deep cuts on the surface.
- To roast the meat was juicier before applying it on the table, it is necessary to hold it a little over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Fry patties and meat should only in well-heated pan with fat.
- When frying meat or fish pieces should not be poured into the pan, a large amount of fat as meat and fish absorb fat and become very heavy on taste.
- When warming up cooked meat to sprinkle it with cold water, put in a pan and heat over medium heat.
- Dishes with sauce before serving to warm up for 30-40 minutes in a hot oven. They will get a special taste and aroma.
- For cutlet mass use stale white bread, as fresh prepared cutlets gives nasty tack. And white bread increases the volume of products, absorbs escaping meat juices and gives splendor Minced meat, juiciness, softness.
- When the chops and steaks are prepared from minced meat, bread soaked in milk or water before you add it to the stuffing should not be strongly pressing.
- If the cutlet mass lay onions, it is recommended not to mince, and grate.
- To minced meat does not stick to hands at cutting cutlets, you wet your hands with water.
- To patties do not stick to each other and carve better, add to stuffing a little potato flour.
- Steaks and chops become softer if 1-2 hours before cooking grease the surface with a mixture of vinegar and oil.
- Steaks, chops and steaks should fry just before serving.
- Burgers will be more tasty and juicy, if you put the cutting into the middle of each piece of butter.
- If you add the mince for meatballs some sour cream, grated carrots or potatoes, burgers will be softer and more luxuriant.
- You can not fry patties and cook for a couple. To do this, put them in a colander set over a pan of boiling water and close the lid.
- Large piece of meat, poultry or game carcass every 10-15 minutes to baste in which they are fried.
- Not to overcook the meat, placed in highly-heated oven, it must be covered with oiled paper.
- If meat is burnt in fire, you need to cut the burnt part, clean the pan, add the broth, put the meat and continue braising, turning frequently.
Make A Healthy Food
Here are some suggestions for healthy food confection that, in addition to highlight their flavor, also preserve its food value.
foods provide nutrients to the man he needs. However, the way is prepared very important in perspective of a healthy diet.
Since the discovery of fire that the man began to cook some of the food it consumes, improving its digestibility and altering its structure.
Such changes may be beneficial or detrimental, being therefore necessary to know the most correct confectioner foods.
We present some suggestions for healthy food confection that, in addition to highlight their flavor, preserve its healthy food value.
This type of cooking is very healthy confection. It should place the food least possible cut in boiling water and boil so that the intensity does not decrease during the cooking time. This strategy allows the exchange of nutrients in the water is low.
Cooking in a pressure cooker with little water - just enough to cover healthy food - baked or steamed brings out the natural flavor of food and preserves its nutritional principles.
Boil the potatoes in their skins prevents loss of vitamin C and enhances its flavor.
The waters of cooking, because they are rich in nutrients that food drop out, can and should be used for grout - rice, pasta, soups ...
A trick: adding a little vinegar, lemon juice or wine to the cooking water, the food will be stiffer, not risking to dispose (which may be fine, for example, in the case of fish).
Meat and fish should cook with your own fat, so should avoid the addition of any fat during this type of culinary confection. If it is really necessary, it should be used lard or olive oil.
Preparing a marinade time on the previous day, where (s) part (s) roasting should remain until such time being confecionada. The interior of the animals that are baked integers (fish, poultry or other) must also be tempered.
The sauce used to baste the roast should be at own marinade. They cover up the pieces with aluminum foil until they are cooked - to "give color" to roast, you must remove it. If any (s) part (s) be burned must be rejected.
This type of confection is similar to baking, but here, starts the process at low temperature.
In a pan, joins onion, peppers and tomatoes, a little fat (or chorizo, for example) and some water leftover gravy or a stew. Then join the meat or fish, and only after they were half ready, add other healthy food (because they need less time to bake).
Use leeks, cabbage white, flower and heart, or other greens enriches the dish at nutrition and flavor. Use of herbs adds pleasing palates and allows the use of very little or no salt. In this type of confection include the bib and stews that require less water.
the fritters The problem is a lot of fat using very high temperatures and the fat that is submitted.
The elevated temperatures degrade the fats, transforming them into compounds harmful to health. These two reasons are more than enough in order to avoid this kind of culinary confection.
However, it should be stressed in use frying oil, peanut oil or lard, at a constant temperature of approximately 180 ° - and while heating the fat to quit smoking.
The potatoes should be cut as thick as possible and fish and meat should be lean.
The dough for cookies, bait for cod or similar products should be rich in water and to prevent entry of fat.
After frying, the food should be immediately placed on absorbent paper and you will get healthy food.
Any natural food cooking or warming affected the nutritional content of food.
Nutritional Losses occurs for different reasons. Minerals are not destroyed but leached in boiling water. Vitamins are destroyed and leached but different amounts depending on the vitamin. When cooking a previously frozen product is slightly higher since the leach some degradation of the cell walls has already occurred. The energizing nutrients fat, protein and carbohydrates destroyed a negligible extent in normal cooking but rather may "increase" the water content of the food falls during natural food cooking.
The water soluble vitamins (B and C) are susceptible to oxidation by the action of oxygen, heat, light, and acidity. Food, comminution also play. The water-soluble vitamins are washed and dissolved in the boiling water. To take advantage of the leached nutrients, you can use the broth for sauce or soup or similar.
Leaching into the natural food cooking water makes you should cook food in as little water as possible, so that it barely covers. Other factors for an optimal treatment involves such a short time and temperature as low as possible. This applies regardless of cooking method such as boiling, microwaving, roasting or frying.
The estimated food in the "Search the nutritional content of food", factors used for loss of vitamins during cold and hot cooking. These figures are general and losses are dependent on the type of food. See Table Retentionsfaktorer.
The fat-soluble vitamins (A, D and E), these are mainly for degradation by oxidation. In industrial food production is often added an antioxidant such as vitamin C (E 300), or vitamin E to prevent oxidation. Antioxidants are substances which themselves easily oxidized and therefore protects for example, polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin A from oxidation. Antioxidants are found naturally in foods such as these are bioflavonoids, carotenoids and selenium. Antioxidants are often interact so that the total effect is greater than the effect of each of them. Especially in antioxidant-rich foods like fruits and vegetables, this synergistic effect particularly important and prominent. This is one of the reasons that it is better to eat fruits and vegetables than supplements.
When keeping warm is a further gradual reduction of the particular content of water-soluble vitamins. Keeping warm should be for as short a time as possible. Also the appearance, taste, smell and even affected by warming. For professional management Food Administration recommends a maximum of one hour Keep Warm potato and a maximum of two hours for other foods. For hygiene reasons, a minimum temperature of 60 degrees celsius held.
In some cases the natural food cooking and preparation to be positive for vitamins due to increased bioavailability. For example, plant-based foods with beta carotene, a precursor of vitamin A, making cooking that cell wall proteins relaxed and carotene in the cells can be released. Thus, it is positive to boil carrots. In the fermentation of vegetables is an increase of particular B vitamins according to the microbial synthesis.
The largest losses of minerals occurs through leaching and leaching into the extracellular fluid and cooking water if not boiling and freezing performed optimally. Potassium which are mostly found in the cell walls, is the most loss-sensitive.
Positive effects of natural food cooking can be that oxalic acid in spinach and rhubarb is released during cooking and blanching and thus prevented from insoluble calcium compounds formed. This increases the availability of calcium. Phytic acid present in many cereals and can bind including zinc, iron and calcium may be affected and degraded by the enzyme phytase on the foodstuff is subjected to processing such as germination, fermentation and fermentation.
When preparing and cooking affected the absorption of fat, protein and carbohydrates usually in a positive way in that cell walls relaxed and the food increases bioavailability. For example, potatoes are in the uncooked state contains very little of the human absorbable energy. Only after natural food cooking or gelatinized starch granules gelatinise and may be broken down in the digestive tract.
When the fat in the food in contact with oxygen starts a form of oxidative rancidity. Fat oxidation taking place during transport, storage, cooking and even during freezing. The process is slow but eventually gets the food inedible, namely when the polyunsaturated fatty acids have härsknat and formed free radicals. Subjecting the oil to high temperatures for a long time, e.g. in frying härskningen can be faster. Nutrient losses in this case means a loss of essential fatty acids, taste and smell occurs, however, much earlier. Antioxidants are used to fat oxidation will be reduced and the durability is improved. Loss of fat can also arise from rendering frying and boiling.
Factors affecting protein foods include boiling, frying, low pH (pickled herring) and high salt and sugar levels (burial). This effect leads to denaturation, which increases the availability of protein, namely amino acids become free. If denauteringen progress at too high a temperature and for a long time, or for heavy mechanical processing, the protein loses its water storage capacity. The fluid then leaks following minerals and vitamins and also water-soluble proteins, and the food is dry and hard. Some of the essential amino acids lysine and cysteine ??becomes disabled or unavailable for absorption. In bread baking destroyed 70 percent of the lysine in the surface layer, while only 10 percent of the giblets.
Carbohydrates absorption depends on the distribution of starch, amylose and amylopectin in different foods. Generally, natural food cooking or other effects of the starch increases availability. Other carbohydrates such as sugars and degraded starch is digestible directly and additionally soluble in cold water. Any loss may occur by leaching.
At fermentation temperatures greater than 100 degrees (bakery) is some degradation and loss of sugars. In the latter case arises caramelization and the formation of Maillardprodukter on the surface of the bread, but the bread crumb is not affected.
When cooking starch has a tendency to form resistant starch. This occurs, for example starch during cooking and subsequent cooling of the rice. Resistant starch is formed even when the bread aging. Resistant starch is not broken down until the colon which makes it can be considered as dietary fiber.
- Flour and dough . Fragrant fried pies are obtained if the dough except oil and add the melted butter fat.
- Dough will not stick to hands if they are lubricated with oil.
- Before kneading the dough, sift the flour: it enriches it with oxygen, and loosened. Dough will elaborate.
- Kneading the dough, do not pour out the flour into the liquid, and on the contrary, the liquid gradually pour in a thin stream into the flour and mix.
- Thin dough is difficult to pass on to a sheet. Sprinkle flour on the rolling pin and screw expand on baking - the dough breaks.
- Soft, sticky dough tegko roll and covered it with parchment paper. You can roll and a bottle filled with cold water.
- In nedosolenoe dough pour salt dissolved in a little water or milk, and a good Move.
- If too much fat, cakes are obtained vague, with a dense crumb.
- Do not grease the edge of the egg puff pastry - when baking initiatives and harden the dough will not rise.
- To cake turned bright yellow yolk with schipotkoy salt rub in the evening and leave overnight in a cool place.
- Do not put the cake in the oven hot, otherwise it will be hard on the outside, but inside - raw. Pre-warm the oven, but do not become hot, bake a cake on a low heat. Ready cake without removing from the mold, place the wet, cold towel, and he easily goes out of shape. The cold cake can not stand - it can settle.
- Do not slam the oven door - pie can settle.
- Pasta and spaghetti. Always use a large pot with at least 2.25 liters of water for every 225 grams of pasta, which added 1 tablespoon of salt. I recommend this to the amount of dry pasta (spaghetti or macaroni any other form) into two portions, a main dish (with sauce), and 4 drinks (110-175 g) as an appetizer. Before you drop the pasta, make sure that the water is boiling. Add the pasta as soon as possible, stir once to separate the noodles. If you are cooking long pasta, such as spaghetti, gently press on them, in water, they become soft and calm down in the pan. Place them around the perimeter of the pan.
- No need to cover the pan with a lid: the water boils again quickly, and if the pot lid Coverings such as blankets, all spilled on the stove. Set a timer - quality pasta cook for 10-12 minutes, but the cooking time depends on the type and quality of the pasta. Therefore, the only sure way to check whether the pasta - try them. Do it in 8 minutes, then 9, 10, and so on. This should be done only when you cook pasta for the first time this company. Then you'll know how long it takes. Sometimes you need to cook the pasta for a minute less, but hold on the fire for a moment longer with the sauce.
- Prepare a colander and when you start to drain pasta colander, rinse first with boiling water - it will warm it and prepare to hot pasta. Do not drain too well - a few drops of liquid should remain to the pasta is not dry. Place the colander with the pasta in a pan, so that it ran down all the liquid.
- Always serve pasta on warmed plates, so they were hot as possible when you apply them to the table. Spaghetti is best served with special tongs and always lift them high enough to separate one from the other portion.
- If pasta will be more prepared (eg casserole with cheese sauce), boiled half the normal time.
- Cereals and cereal. crumbly buckwheat not interfere.
- Boiled rice is white if the water add a little vinegar.
- A knob of butter, put into cereals during cooking, porridge gives a delicate flavor.
- For puddings using crisp or viscous mush.
- Burgers, burgers and casseroles made from viscous cereal, adding raw eggs in them.
- Fresh milk should be stored in a dark place, as in the light, it loses much of vitamins A and C, and quickly turns sour.
- Useful vestigial in milk are better preserved and is no longer sour, by boiling it with sugar (1 teaspoon to 1 liter of milk) or soda (a pinch to 1 liter of milk).
- A boiling milk can not long hold on the fire, as this it loses its beneficial qualities.
- To a boiling milk foam does not appear, it is necessary to interfere with its boiling and then rapidly cooled.
- The milk is not burnt by boiling, you need to put into it a piece of sugar. Milk is not the foothills, if pre-rinse dishes with water.
- Burnt milk loses bad taste, if a pot of milk to put in a large pot of cold water and pour in the milk a little salt and stir.
- Burnt milk should immediately pour into another bowl, then the smell of it will be felt less.
- Baked milk can be made in the ordinary thermos. To do this, pour the hot milk is boiled in hot water rinse the thermos and close the lid. After 6-7 hours in a thermos of milk becomes fragrant, acquire color melted.
- Melted milk froth can be prepared in a pressure cooker if it boil 20 minutes, then allow to cool him with a pressure cooker.
- The milk is not "run away", it is necessary to lubricate the inner walls of the pan with butter or ghee 5 centimeters above the level of milk.
- Milk and butter should not be stored next to cheese, because the smell of cheese spreads easily.
- After boiling milk to rapidly cool, pour into a bottle with a wide neck or glass jars, put in a bowl of cold salted water, cover with cheesecloth and place in a dark place. The water from time to time so that it was always cold.
- The milk is not soured have a glass jug with milk put into a wide bowl with water, cover the jar with a clean cloth so that its edges are immersed in water.
- Yogurt can be made very quickly if the sides and bottom of the dish with milk grate cumin. After 1-2 minutes yogurt is ready.
- To keep the oil fresh for longer, you need to put it in the nipple or clay pot and place in a bowl of cold, salted water, changing it.
- You can wrap the butter in a cloth soaked in a mixture of vinegar and water, or put it in a tight glass jar and pour vinegar on the 2-3 cm
- The oil in the hot weather does not melt, if the oil can wrap a cloth soaked in salt water.
- Butter and margarine should be stored in an opaque container, since under the action of light they osalivayutsya (surface layer of turns white and gets the smell of bacon.)
- Oil and fatty foods should not be kept in plastic container: they quickly deteriorate and become an unpleasant odor.
- Rancid butter, and fat can be used in food, if filling them with boiling water, which added a bit of baking soda, then mix well, when the mass has cooled, drain the water. Repeat this procedure two or three times.
- Rancid taste in the oil or fat can be removed by heating them with onion rings and a slice of bread and cut into pieces with raw potatoes.
- Left after frying oil can be used again, this should drain it and add a few drops of lemon juice (but better to use the new oil as frying accumulate harmful veschetsva).
- Butter for roasting not darken when heated frying pan previously greased with oil.
- If you add the sour cream, a little milk, it does not curdle in the soup, sauce or gravy.
- Rancid ghee disappear if for a few days to put in a carrot.
- To keep cheese or cheese, to wrap them in a cloth that has been soaked in salt water.
- Cheese, yoghurt and cheese can be stored in an enamel saucepan, putting 4.3 sugars, cover and keep in a cool place.
- Cheese in the fridge should be kept in place, the most remote from the freezer, pre-wrapped in polyethylene foil fire. In the paper it dries.
- Cheese store house 10 days, mild 2-3 days. Kalamber, creamy - not more than 2 days. In processed cheese shelf life longer, provided that it is wrapped in foil.
- Cheese long wither if it is put in a glass bowl and cover with a saucer of cold water.
- Some foods (butter, margarine, beef, etc.) often stick to the paper, in which they are wrapped. If we substitute the package under cold running water, paper easily fall behind.
- The cured cheese wrap for several hours a cloth moistened with milk, and it becomes softer.
- Dried cheese to put on two days in sour milk, and it will again become fresh.
- Sliced ??cheese can not be kept open for over an hour, as he weathered, dry out and lose flavor.
- Cheese should be cut with a knife, heated in hot water.
- To spread butter on bread just taken out of the refrigerator should pour boiling water knife.
- To become a particularly cheese tastes good, it is necessary to soak it in a day or two of cold water.
- To curd was sour, you need to mix it with an equal amount of milk, leave for an hour, then recline in gauze.
- To cheese dishes were tasty, it must be passed through a meat grinder or through a sieve.
- To obtain a clear broth, you need to cook it first on high heat. Once the broth boils, remove the foam, reduce the heat and slowly cook until done.
- Of frozen meat to give a clear broth, to add to his well-washed shells of two eggs, (at the end of cooking, remove the shells).
- The broth is clear, if it throw a piece of ice and bring to boil.
- If you want to use for the sauce or broth filler, it does not need salt.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to soup slow circular movements. This ensures the correct thickness of soup, not violated the integrity of the vegetables. Should not be left in the finished soup, bay leaf.
- Crushed garlic to add to the soup at the very end of cooking.
- Broth will become particularly pleasant taste, if cooked to put into it a piece of dry cheese.
- Broth to continue for several days in the fresh form, it should drain, put on the fire to boil it again, and then let it cool down, removing the cover.
- Just boiled broth loses its taste if it for a long time to hold on a hot plate.
- Before you remove the soup from the heat, you need to add a little juice of carrots, tomatoes, cabbage - it will enrich the soup with vitamins.
- If the soup was very bold, you need to filter it through a cloth soaked in cold water - the fat will remain on a rag.
- If the soup is too salty, you need to put in a raw potato and cook it a little bit. You can also hold a soup spoon with a piece of sugar. Once the sugar starts to dissolve, remove the spoon from the sugar will absorb the salt.
- In salted rice soup can be omitted, tied in a rag, broth boil, then salt will remain in rice. Beef broth to add salt for half an hour before the end of cooking, the fish - in the beginning, mushroom - at the end of cooking.
- If the foam stock sank to the bottom, you need to pour in a little cold water.
- Beef bones for soup need to be cut, then are quickly digested nutrients. Veal and pork bones (recommended lightly toast in the oven.
- In the chicken broth does not need to put any seasonings except onions and carrots, or lose flavor.
- To prepare the broth or soup of quail to remove from the vertebral bones, as they give the broth bitter.
- Chicken soup will taste better if you put it in 2.1 fried bones.
- The broth will become a pleasant aroma and a golden color, if carrots, parsley, celery, onion cut in half and fry on one side of the pan, then put in the pan.
- The broth will be a beautiful and appetizing, if you add a broth of onion peel, it needs to boil the husks from one or two bulbs for 15-20 minutes in a little water and drain.
- Put in potato soup vegetables containing acid (pickles, sorrel, sour cabbage), to the very end of cooking, or the potatoes will remain tough.
- Fresh tomatoes should be put in the soup for 10 minutes before end of cooking.
- Before loading it into the soup spices and fry the onion is recommended that during the cooking does not escape aromatics. Before you pour the soup boiled egg, you need to mix it with a bit of chilled broth.
- If the soup turned liquid, it can be charged with a white crumb of stale bread soaked in broth and rubbed through a sieve.
- The soup with noodles not turned turbid, to omit the noodles for one minute in hot water and drain in a sieve, then put into the broth and cook until tender.
- The rice soup was a clear need to put the washed rice for 3-5 minutes in boiling water, recline on a sieve, then pour in the broth.
- Vegetable soup is tasty and nutritious, if before serving, add the milk, cream or sour cream.
- Soup with pearl barley will not get a bluish tint when the rump boil until almost cooked separately and then put in the soup.
- Dumplings, gnocchi, omit to cool the hot water. When they come to the surface - so ready.
- Fish soup is not recommended to fill flour or pasta.
- Vegetable soups that do not have potatoes and cereals, it is recommended to fill lightly fried flour - they will be much tastier.
- Since noodles, pasta, rice boiled soft poorly in milk, should, before believing milk soup, boil them 3-6 minutes in the water.
- Sauerkraut soup to add salt after the cabbage is cooked - or you may overshoot the mark.
- Soup cook first on high heat, then removing the foam and putting greens, Bates fire and continue to cook, covered.
- Cucumbers for pickle should be cooked separately in a little water and add to the soup is almost ready.
- Turned to porridge tasty, crumbly and burnt, after the water in the pot will boil, and barley is tender, it is necessary to put a pot of porridge in another pan, more the size of a boiling water.
- When cooking crumbly buckwheat to 1 cup of cereal should be taken 1/2 teaspoon salt. Rice (liquid) porridge requires twice as much salt.
- Figure wash under cold running water. You can not soak the rice, because of this, he will lose flavor. Best cook rice in a deep cast-iron pot. In a small saucepan, which is heated unevenly, croup can burn the bottom and at the top to stay moist.
- Rice seethe when the boiling water, add a few spoonfuls of cold milk.
- Rice when cooked is white, if you add a little vinegar to the water and the juice from half a lemon. You should not wash just boiled rice with cold water, as this loses vitamins.
- To prepare the crumbly mess of unground cereals, do not wash it and dry it on a pan without oil, stirring occasionally. Porridge cooked dried unground twice as fast.
- All desserts made from semolina, will be more lush, if for 1/2 hour before cooking, soak the barley in water or milk.
- To semolina welded without lumps, grits should pour in boiling water or milk, stirring all the time, and one minute to reduce the fire and cook a little longer at low boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Viscous and liquid meals during cooking, periodically stirring slow movements, as the rapid mixing of slow cooking.
- To cook the porridge of maize, maize grain to soak in 2 cups of cold water. After two hours, add another cup of water and cook until done. Salt in the corn porridge is put at once, while the dealer does not seethe.
- A knob of butter, put during cooking, gives a delicate flavor porridge (porridge no sore).
- Stuffing made from viscous cereal, adding raw eggs in them. For puddings using crisp or viscous mush.
- For preparation of pilau rice only crumbly.
- Vermicelli, noodles, pasta should be dropped into a pot of boiling salted water.
- To cooked pasta from sticking, you can add water after draining them fat, butter, margarine or lard.
If your kitchen there is a tube or jar of Japanese horseradish wasabi bought for sushi, do not forget about it, use it in these delicious recipes.
1. Spicy Nuts
Mix a spoonful of wasabi paste with a few tablespoons of soy sauce.
Add a little honey to sweeten.
Stir in a mixture of unsalted nuts and seeds.
Arrange on a baking sheet, padded parchment. Bake 10 minutes at 200 g C until golden brown.
2. Baked Salmon Stir a drop of sesame oil with wasabi paste, spread a thin layer of salmon. Sprinkle with bread crumbs (or breadcrumbs) and bake in the oven until done.
3. salad dressing and wasabi Mix lime juice, sesame oil and peanut butter with a bit of wasabi paste. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with beef (with blood) or with a fresh salad, sprinkled with sesame seeds.
4. sharp vegetable rice Mix soy sauce with wasabi paste, set aside. Sauté the onion, red pepper and green cabbage for 4 minutes. Add boiled basmati rice and stir to heat. Add wasabi mixture, season with salt and pepper and serve.
5. Cocktail "Bloody Mary" with wasabi Fill the glass with ice and pour into 2 parts vodka. Squeeze out the juice of lime and add a drop of wasabi paste. Then add a few drops of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Top up the tomato sauce and stir.
I'm sure many people think that cooking methods is banal cooking, frying and baking? This is not so. This is a traditional cooking methods and unfortunately not the most useful. There are at least 10 ways of cooking. This section will give you an idea of which ones are the most useful and why.
For convenience, we have reduced the cooking methods into a single visual table. Sorted with all the ways in descending order on such an important criterion as the safety of vitamins and minerals. To affect their safety first processing temperature and then the processing of food. That's what we've got:
|click for large image|
As we can see from the table cooking methods can be divided into three parts by the degree of safety of vitamins and minerals:
1. Maximum safety
2. Something remains
3. Nothing useful
With raw food all clear: plucked and eaten. Everything of value is received in full safety without loss, because food is not heat treated. Purely vegetarian raw food diet is not shown to all! A healthy diet should be thermally processed foods, especially at dinner, when a weak digestive fire.
Dried foods also do not cause problems. To this type of food are first fruits, as it can be dried vegetables (carrots, tomatoes, etc.)
In the process of steaming preserves the maximum amount of nutrients. Since the steam temperature no higher than 100 degrees, and the destruction of many nutrients occurs at a temperature of 118 degrees.
When cooking on the grill nutrients stored only the first 2-3 minutes, then the food is exposed to high temperatures, with all the ensuing consequences. Tip: if you want fried, first steamed and then tell us the product in roasting.
Cooking, cooking in a pressure cooker, baking and frying - is the traditional cooking methods. Unfortunately, the maximum nutritional value of the products prepared in ways no more than 20%. During prolonged heat treatment destroys many vitamins and nutrients. And when frying foods are added to the carcinogenic effects of oil.
For deep frying in hot oil (for frying), vitamins and nutrients are lost.
Food cooked or reheated in a microwave oven is considered dead. Since microwave frequencies have destructive properties. The entire civilized world gets rid of the microwave.
Cooking Tips In A Pot
Description : casseroles
- Keep a crock filled with water can be up to 1 hour and well, if it is filled to the brim with water, then soaked them through a liquid dish forthcoming it will be especially juicy.
- Before you start cooking, pot or bowl soak 15 minutes in cold water. Pores dishes absorb moisture, and the food will be more juicy.
- If the dishes are quite new and has never been used, soak it in cold water for 1 hour.
- You always have to put a clay pot in cold oven. In the already heated it may crack.
- Place the pot on the bottom shelf of the oven. Then after fighting it out to be easy to get.
- Cooking in clay pots can only be in the oven or in the oven, not on the cooker. Pot should put in cold oven, gradually increasing the temperature.
- Instead of clay caps, preparing any meals in pots, you can use the cover of the test , which later turn out delicious bread.
- If looking at the already warmed dish, you will find that the soup is a little broth or sauce is too thick, add liquid, but only hot - from the cold wall of dishes can give a crack.
- For this reason, taking the pot from the stove or oven, do not put it on too cold surface. The best thing you can think of - give it to cool slightly on a wooden stand or a cutting board.
- Wire wool or coarse brush can scratch the surface of the Curtain. So it is best to use for cleaning pots soft gubochki.
- We know that some very fat dishes eastern national cuisine (eg, lamb) are cooked in clay pots. To wash dishes from the walls of the fat, there is an old safe recipe: Fill a pot with cold water, add a little vinegar, cover, place in a cold oven and heat, gradually increasing the power of fire. After half an hour remove the bowl, let it cool, and then wash with soap and water and rinse.
Learn to Cook Healthy Food Quickly
The modern woman "leaves" from the kitchen all the more, because very often it has to literally "torn" between home, work, and numerous other daily activities. But this does not mean that the time spent on preparing food for loved ones, "crossed out" of life, or spent on something unnecessary shame! And it does not mean that it can be reduced by prigotoleniya finished or food junk food! Let's leave these "achievements" of civilization beyond the threshold of the house, but do think about how to organize at least at home healthy and nutritious food, tasty and healthy, including eating habits and preferences of all family members, spending a minimum of time!
The West increasingly popular system for doing household chores flylady, which involves leaving the house at a low cost of time. And the principles of this system is very well suited for those who want to learn how to quickly and without difficulty to cook for her family. How can simplify and speed up this rather tedious daily task?
Many experienced hostess for many years to "work" at the stove, they know a lot of the secrets of how to do it! And I, as a nutritionist, will comment on such advice, "narytye" in the bowels of the Internet.
But to begin with a few words of his own. Usually to prepare a full meal for my family of five, I spend no more ... hours. First, because I prefer the dishes with minimal thermal processing, and second, at the same time preparing two or three, or even four or five dishes, and thirdly, I'm terribly lazy, so for years of family life have learned all the household chores done quickly and right the first time so you do not adapt, and then idle for your pleasure! The joke, of course, but actually save time by doing all the "in pace!" But surely - in a good mood and with love! And always a good! Knowingly in Ayurveda great attention paid not only to the products used to prepare food, but also the one who prepares it, what kind of mood, what thoughts, what energy invested in the food! And we have a immutable law: when baked Easter cakes, for example, you can not even raise his voice! So take you usually cook with love and only in a good mood!
And now a few tips from the Internet:
Get familiar with the menu. Sometimes you have so that you have come to the kitchen in the morning and just can not figure out what to cook for breakfast and then for lunch and dinner? To such thoughts spent a lot of time, which is always valuable (especially for young mothers). Therefore more appropriate to allocate one hour in the evening one day a week and make the menu for some time (ideally 1-2 weeks). To help you use different cooking sites, books, and a list of what you already have in your fridge and pantry, as well as the wishes of the family. And do not throw away the preparation of the menu, after a while they will be useful again.
Prepare meals on already spent recipes. So you quickly deal with their economic troubles, because you do not have to constantly check the recipe. A new recipes in store for the weekend when you have more time to experiment, and you can relish.
Decide where their food purchases. best option - to buy basic food 1-2 times a week on the market or in the supermarket, and then buy more as needed products that are perishable (it will not be time-consuming). Go to the purchase is the list, then you will not forget to buy something. Another option that saves time - order products via the Internet.
Organize your workspace. before preparing food, the kitchen should be clean, and the table - free. Remove from the refrigerator and cupboards of all you need in the process, then you do not have to make unnecessary movements and distracted. Use the pause (for example, when you wait for boiling water) for rinsing dishes, you will not be using. So you reduce the number of dirty dishes in the end, and you will not suffer with the dried product residues.
Pull the meat in advance and let it defrost. so you can quickly cook the meat should be at room temperature. If you do not have time to defrost it in advance, use the microwave for this purpose. Also, remember that you can not permanently leave the meat out of the refrigerator.
Another important point: start cooking vegetables as soon as you bring them from the market or from the store. If a lot of time to keep them in the refrigerator, they will last longer qualify.
Vegetables before you place them in the refrigerator should be properly prepared. , for example, encourage them to wash - it will save you time when you start to cook lunch or dinner. By the way, not very dirty wash fruits or vegetables can be very fast, if you put them in a plastic bag, pour the water back and trotted. To wash the potatoes or carrots, you can use steel wool for dishes. Washed vegetables and herbs can be pre-cut, place in a bag and send in the freezer - so you can still save a bunch of time.
Slice the vegetables as possible smaller and throw them right into the boiling water. known that finely chopped carrots and potatoes are cooked much faster. And if this is chronically short of time, then turn your attention to the already pre-cut vegetables that you can buy in the supermarket.
Use the microwave and oven. In some cases, you can cook healthy and tasty food in a microwave oven, and it will take very little time. As long as it was not included in the constant habit. But the oven and can be used "to the full"! It can make a lot of dishes "for the lazy", such as meat or fish, bake, cook roast or stew in the pot. Imagine meat wrapped in foil, in a pot, "chop" vegetables in the oven - and free for 40-50 minutes!
Learn not to throw away any product remaining after preparing breakfast, lunch or dinner. You will be surprised to learn that these residues in some cases can be sent to another dish. For example, the remaining afternoon sliced ??tomatoes and sweet peppers in the evening can be used to make vegetable stew or sautéed.
Buy yourself a good dish to cook. Splurge for a start on a couple of thick-bottomed pan like "Bergoff" or "Zepter" pan with ceramic coating, and then he "gets" the rest. Now a lot of dishes for fast cooking - all sorts multivarki, pressure cookers, etc. All it really saves a lot of time!
If you have diabetes then it is critical for you and your family parts to study some diabetic cooking procedures. On account of diabetes is a disease that influences the figure's capability to method sugar regularly a diabetic should be painstaking with the foods they consume and how they get ready them. Picking up the ins and outs of diabetic cooking will take a small rehearse but it is well worth it.
For most individuals who are diagnosed with diabetes one of the hardest parts of managing with the disease is going to a grasping that they will most likely be unable to consume every last trace of the same foods they awhile back would appreciate. At first this might be challenging for a ton of folks resulting from the fact that it is a lifestyle update. Luckily there are more than enough recipes and foods good to go that will speak to even the most unbelievably perceiving of diabetics.
The principal thing to recollect is that the more nutritious the food the preferred. While this is poignant for most living breathing souls it is of exact imperativeness to a diabetic. In the event that you keep your pantry and ice chest stocked with a mixed bag of healthy foods you've as of now won part of the combat. For the diabetic with a sweet tooth keep an abundant supply of fake sweeteners around. Keeping the kitchen stocked with the foods that diabetics can consume makes planning meals much less demanding. An exceptional reference to begin with is the diabetic food pyramid.
For the most part any food or dish that holds sugar is not a worthy decision for a diabetic. A significant number of foods hold sugar but the sweets and snacks that are full of refined sugars are without a doubt not something a diabetic individual can consume. It is in addition essential for diabetics to keep an eye out for fruit juices, fruits themselves, desserts, countless principle dishes and salad dressings. Some of the proposed with some restraint would not be able to harmed but every individual with this disease will have a special tolerance to the sum of sugar they ingest.
Acclimating to a diabetic cooking regimen will move along at a comfortable pace, venture and exploration but with the wealth of informative content uninhibitedly good to go on the internet today recognizing recipes to fulfill the diabetic taste is hugely basic. There is no explanation to quit delighting in food simply as a result of diabetes.
How to Cook Chicken Breast in the Oven
Cooking chicken breast in the broiler might be a particularly basic meal. Prepared chicken is basic enough any individual can expert this cooking strategy. Leading preheat your broiler to 350 degrees F. Once you do this you are able to arrange your chicken while the broiler is preheating.
You will prefer to utilize a 13X9 preparing dish to cook your chicken. You are able to fit four or five huge pieces in this dish. Pour simply a small touch of added virgin olive oil in the base of the dish to keep the chicken from staying. Assuming that you see any large on the chicken, trim it off with a blade before you flavor the chicken.
Flavor your chicken well on both sides. There are a mess of choices for flavoring. Lemon pepper is invariably a best. You are able to likewise utilize Italian flavoring or rosemary. Depending on if you need basic chicken, unequivocally salt and pepper will do the trick for you. You could probably attempt diverse flavors you have in the bureau that you get a charge out of the taste of for this chicken. Once it is perfected, place it in the preparing dish. You would be able to sprinkle oil over the top or essentially spray it with cooking spray. Assuming that you aren’t stressed over large content, you could probably utilize spread, but oil works unequivocally fine.
Put your chicken in the stove utilize over gloves so you don’t blaze yourself. Spared it the time to cook for about 15-20 moments then afterward open your broiler up. Utilize a fork to basically turn over every bit of chicken. Spared it the time to cook for 20 more moments to verify it is finished the considerable distance through.
Chicken might as well not be pink in the inside to any detectable degree. It can make you exceptionally diseased provided that you make a point not to cook it thoroughly so verify that it is finished the considerable distance. You are able to measure the temperature of your chicken and it might as well be 160 degrees F. A different simple course to tell is essentially reduced into a bit of chicken and verify it is not pink to any detectable degree in the core.
Chicken is a stupendous meal that might be served with different things for a straightforward supper. Actually basically cook some pureed potatoes and vegetable for a sound meal for your whole family. You would be able to constantly make a basic sauce to look over the chicken. Switch the flavors up that you utilize and your family will never grasp you are cooking the same thing for them in the fate. This will soon come to be a family top pick at your home.
1. Wash the poultry in cold water when you bring home from the supermarket and refrigerate immediately. Cook as soon as possible.
2. Wash your hands and everything that comes into contact with raw poultry.
3. Clean up, never give up knives, cutting boards, towels and everything to do with raw poultry without washing. This means that you do not use a cutting board and knife for chopping vegetables and nothing elsethat will not cook right.
4. Wash your hands after using the toilet. Your family is safe from personal e-coli!
5. Wash all vegetables after which their home market. This includes all fruits, melons, strawberries, peaches, mangoes, grapes and other fruits, including bananas, almost everything.
6. Use lots of paper towels that can be thrown away. Tea towels and towels are among the most important reasons for the bacteria.
7. Keep the kitchen clean. Use diluted bleach or disinfectant before and after cooking.
8. Refrigerate food as soon as possible and read the label condiments, sauces, jams and jellies, to see if they need to be refrigerated after opening. DO NOT LEAVE THE COUNTER MAYONNAISE one summer! This applies to everything made with mayo too.
9. Gently wash eggs in cold water before putting them in the refrigerator. There is nothing sterile about the egg that came from the chicken coop.
10. Buy meat, especially hamburger, a butcher you trust.
11. Make sure you have a meat thermometer to make sure that all the meat is prepared to the required temperature to kill harmful bacteria in meat, poultry and fish.
12. Wash your hands! I can not repeat this enough!
13. Plan your grocery shopping for you home right after the purchase of perishable foods.
14. If the fish smells fishy, ??do not buy! If there is anything that smells "off" or that
they are used, do not buy.
15. If a can or jar whooshes, when you open it, throw it away or, better yet, going back to the store.
16. Drain things over the sink, not in it. This place is full of bacteria. Sterilization is often, but still keep edible out of it.