It is safe to say that you are a diabetic? On the other hand you know somebody who is experiencing diabetes? Provided that yes, then you should know some animating plans like diabetic chicken recipes for assistance. There is an observation that diabetic eating methodology is constantly dragging and ignoble, but it is not fundamental unfailingly. You are able to make chicken recipes for diabetic patients without losing on the tastiness and soundness element. Chicken is a lean protein and flexible in terms of arrangements. There are more than enough delectable choices that make steady diabetic chicken recipes. Here you will memorize regarding a few.
Here is diabetic cooking recipes :
Diabetic Cooking Recipes - Low Fat Chicken Tostadas
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 6 cups salsa
- 6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, lettuce, green bell pepper, tomatoes and onions. Mix together and set aside.
- Heat tortillas by placing them in a large dry skillet over medium high heat and turning once until golden and puffy.
- To Assemble Tostadas: Place a tortilla on a plate, top with some of the chicken mixture and garnish with sour cream, salsa and cheese. Repeat with all tortillas.