- 2 small bowls of cooked Rice,
- 2 cups Curd,
- 2 Potatoes cut in chips,
- 2 Tomatoes cut round,
- 1 Onion cut round,
- Green Peas,
- 1 Capsicum.
- 2 tsp. Garam masala
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Salt according to taste
- First of all fry the potato chips, onions and peas.
- Then heat 4 tbsp ghee and add 1 piece of cinnamon and 2-3 cloves then after the ghee cools down add it into the whipped curd, also add the garam masala and the salt to it then keep it aside.
- Now take a baking vessel and thus make one layer of cooked rice, then pour the vagharela curd on it, and then arrange a layer of vegetables on it and then again make a layer of rice and then on it curd and then again vegetables, now sprinkle pepper over it and preheat the oven for 10 minutes on 3500 F.
- Then bake the rice for 30 minutes and behold a delicious concoction of rice, curd and vegetables awaits ur appreciation..