Butter Chicken Masala
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp dry fenugreek leaves
- 1/2 salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- few drops of red colour
- 2 tbsp butter,
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 4 tbsp cashewnuts
- 2 tbsp whole red chillies
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- 5-6 tomatoes (pureed)
- Wash the chicken and pat dry.
- Marinate it with ginger garlic paste, kasoori methi, salt, garam amsala and colour. Keep aside for 20 mins.
- Heat the oven and bake the chicken pcs till done.(like tandoori pcs)
- Shred the chicken pcs and keep aside.
- Take butter and oil in a pan add ginger garlic paste saute till the colour changes.
- Add totmato puree,whole red chillies powder.Cook till the gravy thickens and oil starts to float on top.
- Add the grinded paste stir for a few seconds on medium heat.
- Add about 1 cup of water to get enough gravy.
- Add the shredded chiken and salt.Mix proper and cover for a while.
- Add freash cream,stir properly till the gravy thickens.
- Add garam masala.
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander.
- serve with hot rotis or naan.