- Beef stroganoff is delicious, if you add a soaked dried mushrooms, cut into wedges.
- Brains before breading should hold in cold water, then release of the film and put in another pan with cold water, add a little vinegar and salt, spices for the soup and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Ready brains to cool in the water, which were cooked.
- Liver before use is recommended to put an hour in cold water, then squeeze out the blood, remove the tape covering her and remove the bile ducts.
- To beef liver has become more soft and tender, before roasting to keep her a little of the milk.
- Kidney before cooking to soak in cold water, cut in half.
- Beef kidneys must first boil, then rinse in cold water. Veal, lamb and pork kidneys previously scalded with boiling water.
- Sausages to not burst during cooking, before dropped into boiling water in a few places to prick them with a needle. You can also cook them for a couple. To do this, fill a pot halfway with water, boil it, then put the pan on top of cross kitchen spoon (preferably wooden), and the sausages are hung so that they were a couple, but do not touch the water. After 4-5 minutes of hot dogs are ready.
- If sausage bad peel, you need to lower it for half a minute in cold water, and pour over boiling water better.
- If the jelly is not separated from the form, have to wrap it with a towel soaked in hot water.
- To get flour gravy without lumps, it is necessary to plant the flour in salted water.
- If the sauce is too salty, you need to put it in a few seconds on a sugar cube.
- All spices should be put in the food before the end of cooking.
- To give the meat or fish with fried golden crisp, you must first grease their eggs and then downed break in crumbs.
- Dishes, cooked in a pressure cooker, especially if they are cooked with mustard, sour cream, tomatoes or cabbage, can not be left in the pan-should immediately pass them in an enamel or glass container.
- Pis z, the rest the next day, before eating should always be brought to the boil and carefully fried.
- You can not store canned food in open cans - they should immediately shift into a glass or enamel bowl.
- If it is necessary to check whether fresh canned, you press your finger on the bottom of the banks so that the sheet was formed dent. If after a while begins to straighten a dent, then canned food spoiled.
Another Entries Cooking Tips
Labels: Cooking Tips